CNC Field Service Technician
Ideally based within aprox. 1.5 hours of Buckingham you will be responsible for service and maintenance of our range
of ultra-modern, high tech CNC machine tools.
- Repair of Fooke and other technologically advanced CNC equipment
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting for our customers’ diverse technical issues
- Remedying any problems that arise, and carrying out on-site repairs
- Commissioning of machines and components
- Carrying out diverse and varied maintenance work
- Completed technical apprenticeship or degree with knowledge of mechanics, mechatronics, or electronics
- Technical expertise with several years’ experience in field service (maintenance and repair) or in the commissioning and/or servicing of lathes and/or milling machines
- Confident handling of CNC controls (e.g. Siemens, Heidenhain, Fanuc, Mitsubishi)
- Service-oriented approach, friendly manner and confident with direct customer contact
- Willing to travel nationally and be highly flexible
Machine specific training will be undertaken at the Fooke factory in Borken, Germany.
Salary commensurate with experience. Company car/ van. Contributory Pension Plan. Laptop, iPhone.
Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org